What Makes Our Custom Music Plans the Best?
- A Completely Personalized Campaign to Fit Your Needs and Goals
- Opportuntity for inclusion in Grit co-op ads on sites like Skopemag.com and Indie-Music.com and in
magazines like CMJ, Magnet Magazine and others
- Access to services by MusicSubmit.com and RadioSubmit.com campaigns at no extra cost*
- Human follow up services- individually emailing or calling contacts specifically on your behalf
- Immediate contact with you via Email on all media feedback
and much more!
*Applies only to custom plans at specific monthly rates.
Please inquire for details.
Publicity – getting the word out about you and/or your product via traditional and Internet media such as magazines, newspapers, blogs and webzines.
Internet Marketing and Promotion – making sure that you, your product, or event is visible through all Internet resources including calendars, event listing services, blogs, online newspapers, and more.
Guerrilla Marketing – creating marketing strategies for you on a case by case basis. Includes everything from tour press to the management of your street teams.
Radio Promotion – Internet, Community, College and Commercial radio campaigns.
Copywriting – press releases, pitch letters, web content, ad copy… you name it!
Management – serving as your voice and advocate in the areas of music and the arts.
Client Relations – serving as the liaison between you and the many companies and/or people associated with you and/or your organization.
Artist Development – advising you on the best ways to reach your career goals.
Project Management – serving as the point person between you and your team of experts. Organizing all timelines and coordinating efforts.
What We Do!
• Completely customized campaigns to fit the artists needs and goals
• Press Release writing that meets AP standards
• Press release distribution to all traditional media outlets (television, radio, newspapers, magazines) via the #1 ranked PR distribution service, Vocus.com
• Pitch letter creation
• 3-4 Personal Follow Up Calls and Emails (depending on contact’s preference)
• Tour Press (contacting all media and coordination with venues and street teams)
• Inclusion in advertising opportunities that may occur throughout the year. Past ads have been included in Magnet Magazine, CMJ Music Journal, CMJ Music Marathon Program, Skope Magazine, Indie-Music.com and many more
• Personalized Follow Up service on all contacts that were made by Internet-based distribution companies
• Web content copywriting
• Biography writing
• Social Media consultation on a regular basis
• Advice on SEO optimization for all blog posts and web content
• Coordination of contests and promotions, such as free mp3 giveaways on magazine/blog sites
Radio and Video Promotion Services
• Digital service to all radio formats including College, Non-Commercial and Commercial stations
• Physical distribution of CDs to Music Directors at appropriate radio stations (depending on genre; artist pays mailing costs)
• Mailing of CDs in custom envelopes with custom labels to stand out in the stack of submissions
• Personal notes included in all physical mailings
• Ability to work several tracks to various radio formats at once
• Personalized Follow Up calls to all radio stations
• Strategies to Chart on CMJ, Roots and AMA charts and in some instances, Billboard
• Creation of high quality one-sheets to accompany all mailings
• Creation of pitch letters and angles to gain airplay
• Physical distribution of CDs to all Satellite networks including Pandora and Sirius
• Service of high quality videos to outlets such as MTV.com and Baeble
• Personalized Follow up on all video pitches
• Placement of videos on free video sites